Monday, October 5, 2026

Random Miitopia Photo-dump P1

 Guess who got the main story of Miitopia done recently? Me, of course. As for the top first pic, that was my party before I added Lucky and Vicky to put a few of my previous Miis in the Villa.





















































Since I got the Infinity Miku as the Great Sage, guess who I casted the Dark Lord as? Hint: It's another Miku... But not just some ordinary Miku! And I'll show something about that DL Miku once I get there. For Necky's second job in the main story, he was a Pop Star in Neksdor (but I honestly got no pics of that tho) before I finally changed him into the Scientist job. Plus, I originally wanted Hibiki to be the Cat while Teto as the Imp, but couldn't unlock them at first glance and had to keep their jobs that were available so far (as those two jobs weren't unlocked until you got through Neksdor).


P.S. Feel free to ask any character you want to see who's who, I guess. And I know I'm honestly not saying much in this post as I'm getting this out of the way at midnight before I hit the hay. Oh, as for the horse, I based it off of a certain meme as the horse's name is "Sparkle F."...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Random Miitopia Photo-dump P1

  Guess who got the main story of Miitopia done recently? Me, of course. As for the top first pic, that was my party before I added Lucky an...

Popular Posts