Tuesday, May 28, 2024

All of My Mickey Mouse Coords in Those PriPara 3DS Games + Cyalume Coord Pics

 Yep, and I have a few of them just like with the Daffy Duck set (in which I know Daffy is from WB by now)!


Anyway, here's the first one that was made in 'Mezase! Idol Grand Prix No. 1'...























And the rest of these pics will be from 'Yume All Star Live!'...
















Note: I know that this one is certainly not the best shot out of the bunch. 😓




















Plus, here are some cyalume coord pics that are basically the Candy Alamode Cyalume Coord.














Not only with those pics, but here are also these ones too from that 'Super Idol Time' event with the Team Super Cyalume Mirei Coord!








Probably I'm going to show my Goofy inspired coord that's also from 'Yume All Star Live!' like those last two Mickey inspired coords.


P.S. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! This rule also applies to those previous posts about the "MyChara Warners" as well. Yeah, the "do not repost without permission" rule isn't only applied towards my fanarts here. Reblogging them, linking certain posts that's from this site, or using these photos (especially my fanarts) in private use is honestly fine in a way but reposting these photos onto other platforms requires permission first from me (if you're ever reading this here).


Requests are also open if you want to see another character wear this/these certain coord(s) like this one or the other coords that I've posted about, then see this post and comment down below there: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: PriPara 3DS & Switch Requests Are Open! (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts