Saturday, June 1, 2024

What If Avenger Chuck Sang Why Should I Worry?

 Another one of those songs that I feel like that it would fit Chuck for some reason. And with this time, it's a Disney song! Missed opportunity to have this version of Chuck along with his gang to sing this song from what I can say though. 


Not to mention my first introduction of the song was from "Sing Along Songs: Fun with Music" years before I watched the movie on where the song originally came from. Too bad that I don't have the VHS tape anymore (due to the tape being unplayable that would mess up my TV). 





Even Chuck's friends (AKA Munch's Make Believe Band) would certainly be the backup vocals of the song! 


Original template:  What If This Singer Or This Character Sang This So by BTNFStudios on DeviantArt


P.S. I possibly like "street savoir faire" more than the word: "swag" that people use at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts