Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Tacky Magical Girl Design...

Probably I'm gonna use this for Avenger Chuck one of these days to see on how he'll will cross-dress since I'm thinking about him on how he'll do it, and this is one of them that I thought of if he ever did a magical girl parody for himself. Plus, this is just a silly concept idea that I have for now...




 

The image shown here is from Sailor Senshi Maker 3 and the art was created by Drachea Rannak. Not to mention while I was thinking about this magical girl design, "What's Opera Doc?" popped into my head since Bugs was crossdressing in that cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Happy 25th Anniversary To These Movies, I Guess...

  As you can see, there are two of these movies that I like and two of them that I don't like... Along with the first two being "Di...

Popular Posts