Sunday, October 6, 2024

Reboot Dot VS. Avenger Chuck Meme

 I already that "Avenger" Chuck is a retired character know (along with the rest of the "Avenger" of the MMBB gang and the OG Warners), but probably I would like to see this happen if it was actually an episode of reboot Dot and Avenger Chuck having this competition to see who can be the best advocate for cartoons. For Dot, it's usually the "cartoon characters get the vote" thing like within the "Suffragette City" cartoon, and as for Chuck, he would have this thing pushing for better entertainment due to certain stuff going around online and on TV. As I'm thinking of a song that Chuck and his friends would sing, I'm thinking about a parody of Rob Zombie's "Dragula" song since I'm like repeating that song lately (even that Dark Synthwave Remix on YouTube sounds good and calm in my book) and the title would be, "Feminist" as you would've likely guessed it to be. Man, looking at those two pics together is like seeing night and day to me! The one having dull colors while the other one has bright colors. Especially on Chuck himself! And I always prefer Chuck over that one version of Dot anyday.





Meme template: https://imgflip.com/memegenerator/Who-Would-Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Reboot Dot VS. Avenger Chuck Meme

  I already that "Avenger" Chuck is a retired character know (along with the rest of the "Avenger" of the MMBB gang and ...

Popular Posts