Saturday, October 5, 2024

Happy 25th Anniversary To These Movies, I Guess...

 As you can see, there are two of these movies that I like and two of them that I don't like... Along with the first two being "Direct-To-Video" with a smaller budget while the other two were released onto the big screen with bigger budgets. And the fact that were all released within 1999. Just don't mind me using Avenger Chuck for this "Drake-like" meme here.





To get "Chuck E. Cheese in the Galaxy 5000" out of the way first, from what I've heard of about this movie so far, this movie's main plot line just sounds somewhat ridiculous! And the movie itself tends to get even weirder from there as the plot goes on. One of my biggests problems of the movie is that this movie doesn't use the 2D animation like within those commercials that made it really fun to watch and the story about the gang having a race competition should've been handled better in some way. But the idea sounds good on paper though. What's also weird about this movie that they decided to recast some of the main voices at the time but oddly kept Chuck and Jasper's voices (as those two actors did reprise their roles) on how they usually sound within the showtapes back then.


As I'm writing this out, this movie just recently turned 25 and probably I'm gonna plan on NOT watching it anytime soon since I already know that there's way more better "Avenger" era content from CEC like those commercials and showtapes!


As for Wakko's Wish, I already talked about this movie on my blog before already and you can check out my review on the movie itself here: https://zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com/2024/02/wakkos-wish-review-complex-mixed-bag.html


Along with this one too:

https://zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com/2024/02/regarding-hello-nurse-featuring-king.html


To me, this movie left me bummed out for some reasons. And it just sucks to hear for somebody like that the movies starring my favorites just aren't good at all than what they're actually good at for the better.


Anyway, onto to Stuart Little... Basically it's a simple charming film for what it is in my book. Of course it isn't insane like the book it's based on, but for what it is, I don't have many problems with this movie that much unlike that I have with Wakko's Wish or CECitG5000. And the fact that the movie will be 25 years-old this December. Even Stuart Little 2 is a nice follow-up to the first one!


Like Stuart Little, I don't have that many problems with Tarzan as well! This version of Tarzan has a nice story, a lot of likeable characters, great quality animation and the songs mainly by Phil Collins never get old to me! Not to mention that this movie already had its 25th anniversary in June of this year.


Template: https://zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com/2024/08/avenger-chuck-drake-meme-blank-template.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Happy 25th Anniversary To These Movies, I Guess...

  As you can see, there are two of these movies that I like and two of them that I don't like... Along with the first two being "Di...

Popular Posts