Yeah, since I've been getting members again in one of my groups that's nearly 5 years old now (but not that much activity as of yet), I think I got one of the weirdest responses imo. But I've seen a bit stranger from my Punirunes group.
Even I had to bring that cat again, because why not? Or I should've said something else like: "Wait, what?" but the right meme that I would use wasn't there in my face right away whenever I wanna do a quick meme just to get it over with. And saying something like "I'm not into the songs, I'm here for the character designs!" is saying something about idol anime that you may not be into their songs, but you just like on how "attractive" or cute the girls look due to the use of the certain art style. Yeah, that's the kind of vibe that I'm getting this one response from.
But would I call them a "fake fan" because of that? Likely not, I guess. At least I wouldn't jump right away proving you all that they're a "fake fan" over a little comment from someone I hardy ever know of. And speaking of that someone, their account is pretty new as it's 4 weeks old on FB by now as I'm also gonna not name them to give them any attention that I don't want anyone to harass this person (like with the whole "fake fan" thing mentioned earlier).
P.S. If someone likes the character designs over the songs, probably it's an unpopular opinion. Makes sense for some stuff out there, but for idol anime, eh,,, I gotta say that's more of an odd one for sure. Just sayin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment