A cartoon character, that is! No matter if it's made for a TV show, movie, game, whatever. And instead of going after the very popular "not so great" reboots like Teen Titans GO! or PPG 2016 (since I feel like they deserve a bit of a break from all that never-ending chaos from DeviantArt that I think it's safe to say that it's like beating a dead horse by now... Or I should I say more than just DA alone in this case? Especially with all the hate art that goes a little too far out there), here's me doing another jab at the Animaniacs 2020 reboot.
Hopefully that's not too much for this blog when it comes to the negative meme stuff overtime... I just think Necky the Fox's redesign (even if it's a minor redesign in current years) should be appreciated more often. Speaking of Necky the Fox's current design, I think CEC's current Chuck E. (AKA Rockstar Chuck) of today could've wished it looked like that despite they had to go the "Disney route" of the 2010's because 2D animation was "dying" in Hollywood back then. Yeah, probably more so than being a "rad cool dude" of the 2000's/late 90's.
Anyway, I just had to do this because whenever I see those reboot Warners at times, it makes me wanna pull up something like this. Plus, I get it that the photo isn't the best, but at least it's better than making an AI "drawing" a cursed version whenever I can't draw my own version at the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment