Friday, October 9, 2026

a gentle reminder that... necky the fox edition

 Sheesh, just like with those people ask on what Hatsune Miku is from what exact "anime" she's in (when she's clearly not from an anime show or manga in the first place)! You know, those kind of people that are lazy to do a little bit research on their own that should be easy to search up real quick (unless if it's something really obscure to find).





As to why I made this quick meme is because I recently caught a guy in a FB group who asked me the same question TWICE in the same year... But just months apart. Like, should this guy should asking to themselves as something like this: "Oh... It's that Famitsu fox that I might remember seeing that before as someone told me he's not from a cartoon, right?" Well, it's some people don't have the strongest memories that possibly don't care to look back just in case if they forgot about it and instead of getting reminded on what they forgot about, they'll probably get annoying to you like asking the same exact question over and over...





Comment from a Necky post that was posted back in April of this year.





Comment from another post related to the Famitsu fox himself that was posted not too long ago as I'm writing this out. After all, I'm not translating anything here and you should be able to look at the original posts yourself if your side of FB has a translator thing.


Template used:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/582231058080943658/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

An Unexpected MINI-RANT Coming Your Way...

  Ugh, here we go again... I really meant it as you're about to see some more wild shit again when it comes to me getting harassed and b...

Popular Posts