Wanna see more of Slime Necky again? Well, I got more pics of it including a silly mock-up "what if" game that I did!
As you can see, this is my fanart blog on where I post new and old fanart(s) of mine related to Animaniacs, Gummibär the Gummy Bear and much more! Plus, I don't do commissions at the moment but, you can give me suggestions (like requests) on what I can do if you want. Even I will be posting my PriPara 3DS coord designs alongside posting "DeviantArt-like" memes/journals on this very blog. And also, read about the stuff on the right corner as you scroll down if you want to send a request for me.
Friday, October 9, 2026
More of Slime Necky in TL: LtD! + Bonus Pic
Yeah, I recently used one of those food stamps for the hard boiled egg to make it more of an object to look at for my first island (as I did that first for my second island due to the Space World rabbits).
Cool effect that can happen with your drawings whenever you get fireworks happening on your island (despite they're blurry-looking on how they come out in firework form). As for the game so far, I think I gave that game to Baby Necky only as of now.
Anyway, here's the bonus pic at the end...
Yeah, just Moxy and Necky as I forgot to add this one to my Miitopia pic dump on this blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
More of Slime Necky in TL: LtD! + Bonus Pic
Wanna see more of Slime Necky again? Well, I got more pics of it including a silly mock-up "what if" game that I did! Yeah, I re...
Popular Posts
-
I'm honestly excited to see Punirunes back just this recently as TAKARA TOMY just announced a brand-new virtual pet toy that would exp...
-
Only SpongeBob's sponge pattern that I tried to recreate in the game as I likely created this back like three years ago. Probably it d...
-
I tended to call this one "Dreamin' for Chuck E. Cheese's" is because his mind wants to be there despite the fact, he...
-
If you can't read Japanese right, then let me help you with that! Even some translators like Google Translate seem to be off at times ...
-
Yep, it's time to do another post about Punirunes! And with this time, it's gonna be about the Korean version called: "Malang...
-
I thought I wanna compare these two for a moment for some reason... As of course, they're likely the same character as the early ...
-
As for what this is, this QR code that I'm about to share will get you this item that you can make within the Prism Stone shop: This one...
-
I know for a fact that this game and the Nintendo 3DS are like a decade old now as time went on, but what if you're someone that's l...
-
Well, if you came into this post randomly, probably read this one first along with the previous post that's also linked with that othe...
-
Not only just that but a global release too! And I've heard it's already in Korea and China at some point so, why not bring it oth...







No comments:
Post a Comment