Sunday, October 11, 2026

An Unexpected MINI-RANT Coming Your Way...

 Ugh, here we go again... I really meant it as you're about to see some more wild shit again when it comes to me getting harassed and bullied online. And these people think that this is something called "entertainment"...? Uh, no... Not true at all. More like "sad" if you ask me. As you're about to see in these screenshots, it's about someone named: Alexander Timoshenkov Ramirez on how they recently gave me some crappy messages on how butthurt he was. For context, in a certain crossover FB group, the dude posted Blythe Baxter from the LPS 2012 cartoon getting angry over some Sunset Shimmer x "Sci-Twi" fanart when Sunset and Twilight are in their bikinis showing off their backs and butts for some reason as it was fanart that wasn't credited that Alexander was trying to show to us like "Look at this stupid crackship!" in their own words by using a LPS character to pair with it. As for me, I comment something like this from what I can try to remember as it probably went like this: "More like she would be grossed out by it" and then, Alexander replied to me be like: "You should BURN IN HECK" that a part of me thought it was kinda funny own its own that could a joke that I thought of, until Alexander messaged me in those PMs calling me names for some reason that this guy shouldn't be doing in the first place... Oh, as for the post I was talking about, too bad I can't get screenshots because you-know-who deleted 'em!





Well, gee, dude... at least I'm not one of those people that spam that laughing emoji in the comments that has more than 5 or10 of them, do I? Not to mention I was using that FB laughing thing btw. Plus, if you're upset with me about this, could at least be nice about this? But I guess being nice is "too hard" for someone like this guy apparently... Especially when getting triggered about something in a butthurt way!





Well, well... My first death threat as I see. Not surprised to come this far on how I got this far, but also disappointed to see this as stuff like this can affect me like going through a hard time in my life as of now like seeing my dad ill and also being in hospice at the very moment. Even that dude got mad at moment for being defensive in that screenshot when it came to that block button message I gave 'em. Yeah, see what I mean with the whole butthurt thing?




 

As for the "Well goodbye!" message on who reacted to it, it was me being mentally like: "Bye? I thought you were gonna say hi first to give the block button a moment to shine here lol!" But of course, this guy wanted to play their name calling game even more... And has a hatred on the word "please" that I didn't know about (as it would've been nice I got reminded sooner about that... especially in a polite way).





Really? That's what the word "please" stands for in your view? Man, that's one fucked up way to view it. Hell, if you're easily triggered by a word like that, at least address the problem to me than saying that... because, like I said, it's not a good way to address the problem if you're gonna mock a word like that. Even I wouldn't say something to you like "Oh, if you don't like that word, why not ignore it then?" as that's not addressing the problem either, you know.





Yep, if they're gonna call me names, might as well get a little taste of their own medicine. And I used an image of Pesto from Animaniacs because if you know, you know. Despite ironically, that guy like that photo of Pesto.





I honestly didn't get that "92 dollars about a goodbye" thing as I had to look it up if that meant... Perhaps something out of an old-time radio show like "Yours Truly, Johnny Dollar" (that I randomly saw that title when I was trying to do quick research on this but I'm also not familiar with listening to old-time radio shows as they were ahead of my time...)?


Anyway, this was another post I wasn't planning on making, but yeah, I'm honestly sick of these toxic bigots coming out of these crossover FB groups that are also into animation as I am. Plus, I blocked Alexander as I'm writing this out and already cleared that toxic PM dump right out of my side.


P.S. Seriously, these people have massive mental problems if they're gonna call me an "asshole" or get butthurt over something small (or dumb) as they get pissed off about it when they're the you-know-what themselves all along. After all, I'm just gonna let the "TW" (trigger warning) slide for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

An Unexpected MINI-RANT Coming Your Way...

  Ugh, here we go again... I really meant it as you're about to see some more wild shit again when it comes to me getting harassed and b...

Popular Posts