Monday, September 30, 2024

MINI RANT: LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRREEE! 😂 + Other Stuff From That Same Group...

 Gee, I wonder why I couldn't trust this freaking Andrew Pickett dude at some point! 🤔 And the fact that I even laughed at his one comment for being a freaking liar. What a freaking attention seeking fool this dude actually is if he's gonna do it even further! 😂



Not to mention that this also happened in one of those crossover groups that I'm in this "Crossover Media: The Post Approval Free Edition" group... Basically these screenshots from the comment section here are from a Peter Griffin hate kind of post on how the Japanese women are freed by Stan in his police uniform as Peter gets arrested for framing and stealing properties:

Part 1 that also features Callum Wilson who I also talked about on this very blog with this one post here that I'll link after I do this screenshot here...




The link:


Part 2 of some other bull***...




In my opinion, this is just as stupidly childish and I just rather wanna have fun rather than having these kinds of stupid responses! Especially that this Peter Griffin hate is a little too overwhelming for me at the very moment. I get that he has done not so great things within the show, but as for someone that doesn't care about some stupid stuff out of what Family Guy has done over the years, I would rather shut my freaking mouth and move on for something better to do! Heck, I wish I had something better to do rather than getting tangled up within this conversations that feels like a waste of time and a trap to me! 😠😒🤦‍♀️
 


Part 3: Sharing my opinion with somebody on how I felt within that group at the moment:




Also put a Avenger Chuck pic in there since he's like a "reaction kind of buddy" that I'll use sometimes just like on how I saw various people using GIFs of certain characters from various TV shows, movies, games and whatnot. I just don't know if I'm ever gonna be comfortable in a group like that if they ever gonna encourage that kind of behavior more and more. Especially that I feel like this is coming from out of adults who are acting strangely like children that could be acting like hypocrites in a way, but that's just me, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

A Sticker of Chuck from A Sticker Sheet...

Basically the "Avenger" version of the titular character as it's one of those moments throughout the merchandise without weari...

Popular Posts